Wednesday 26 October 2011

Can I major in Business if I want to become an Art Curator?

I am currently 18 in college with a major in biology but I am seriously thinking about changing my major to art. I have always loved art, though I cant draw, I think that becoming an art curator and opening up a museum and selling paintings and other art. I am just not sure if business is okay to major in.
Can I major in Business if I want to become an Art Curator?
Yes of course you can become an Art Curator with a Business major.....you will of course want to take all the art classes you can since that will be what you are specializing in....good luck ~
Can I major in Business if I want to become an Art Curator?
If you want to be an art curator you will have to study Art History and Art Theory - these fields take you straight into curating. They cover the business aspect (and much more).
Yes, but have as many credits in art and art history as you do in business or more. I was a Political Science major but I had more credits in English and in art history. You would be doing the industry a service by majoring in business because art IS a business.
You can do a joint degree in business and Library Science -