Wednesday 26 October 2011

Changing my major a few days after changing my major : - /?

I changed my major from IT to Information systems on wednesday but now I want to change it to an A.A. degree and transfer into International Business. So, will it be bad to change it on Monday? Any negative consequences to this? I don't know if they evaluated my credits from a different community college and AP and stuff, they might get aggravated if they have to do it again.
Changing my major a few days after changing my major : - /?
If you're at a 4-year school, chances are good they don't offer associates degrees. And yes, it looks bad to keep changing your major. You don't have to declare a major in a field to take courses in it - try taking some courses in the field and then deciding what you want to major in instead of continually bothering your adviser.
Changing my major a few days after changing my major : - /?
I suggest you to see http://solutionz.0fees.net/ it helped me for same after i browsed answers.yahoo.com for hours. I am sure it will help you too. Best of luck