Wednesday 26 October 2011

I am a college student who keeps changing majors & I cant find 1 I really like. Does any1 know any websites?

I need a major!!!!!!!! I need a website that maybe suggests college majors
I am a college student who keeps changing majors %26amp; I cant find 1 I really like. Does any1 know any websites?
Figure out why you do not like the majors you have tried already. As a undergrad, the first two academic years of classes are pretty much the same for all of them. If it is the basic classes, just bear with them



I do not know any websites for this sort of thing, but check the library for books about choosing a career.
I am a college student who keeps changing majors %26amp; I cant find 1 I really like. Does any1 know any websites?
Drop out.

Get a job at McD's.

Live on the money you earn.

Maybe now you're old enough to appreciate an education.

Re-enter college with a new outlook.

Find your passion.

Major in that.
  • channel
  • ie
  •