Wednesday 26 October 2011

I'm thinking about changing my major...?

...I am currently a interior design major, but I'm thinking about changing to environmental studies. What kind of jobs can I get with a degree in environmental studies?
I'm thinking about changing my major...?
All the answers dude said above are correct. You could even go into Public Policy or even law to continue into environment law. Whatever you do just be aware that you should probably go for your graduate degree right after to increase your chances of securing a good job. The graduate degree is the new bachelors nowadays.



http://www.princetonreview.com/Majors.aspx?cip=030104%26amp;page=1%26amp;uidbadge=%07



http://environment.unlv.edu/pdf/careers.pdf
I'm thinking about changing my major...?
You could be a



Wildlife Biologist



Life Cycle Program Manager



And/Or



Chief of Party



Or you can specialize in



* Anthropology

* Economics

* Ecology and evolutionary biology

* Environmental engineering

* Geology and geophysics

* Environmental law and politics

* Oceanography

* Behavioral ecology

* Zoology

* Pollutants in the environment