Wednesday 26 October 2011

I'm thinking of changing my major?

I'm currently %26quot;undecided%26quot; but I am taking pre-med classes. My second semester in college, and I hate Biology already. It doesn't help much that I am almost failing. Recently, I found that I am leaning towards going for an International Business major, but I want to know what types of classes should I take. I know math is a must for business, but what other classes should I take? Should I get a minor in some kind of language? ( I know spanish and english)
I'm thinking of changing my major?
Do not waste your time with international business it is a go nowhere major. Instead consider accounting, economics, finance, management, or human resource management. If you are fluent in Spanish and keep up your Spanish skills then if you combine it with a business degree it will be fairly equivalent to an international business degree. Also if you get the chance do a semester or a year of school in a Spanish speaking country which would help you.
  • oppose drilling for oil
  • does anyone know
  •