Friday 7 October 2011

I'm thinking about changing my major to Legal Studies..?

I'm currently in my second semester of my freshman year in College and I am majoring in Business Administration. After I started studying it, I realized it was not my thing and wanted to maybe change my major over to legal studies.. my friend loves the classes she is taking. Here's A few Questions:



1: What types of jobs can someone get with a bachelors degree in Legal Studies?



2: Salary?



3: If you have taken it, are the courses difficult?



Thank you!
I'm thinking about changing my major to Legal Studies..?
You can changed your major all you want. Only time will tell if you going do what your major dictates. Business Administration is very broad major so is Legal Studies. Since you have a broad major, your career path is very broad. Hence there is no exact salary to offer you.
  • school nurse needing advice
  • spanish name for boy
  •