Friday 7 October 2011

What minor would a finance major need for a investment banking job?

I want to be an investment banker and I am planning on changing my major to finance (I'm only a freshman). I would like to do economics because I like it but I have heard accounting was a good minor and others have said math was helpful but i don't see how math theory classes and such would be helpful in investment banking. please help
What minor would a finance major need for a investment banking job?
If you own a degree - or any other qualification - then you'll already be in front of of the bunch when it comes to searching for careers. My pal has a degree and he wasn't sure what direction to go with it, but he stumbled upon some excellent tips on the site in the resource box below which helped him to settle that he wanted to be a lab assistant. There is lots of help on the site regarding other careers.