Friday 7 October 2011

Is it too late to change my major?

I am a junior in college. i am studying business administration but i have a hard time passing the classes I barely get a C. on the other hand I pass all my science classes with A and i love them too. I think it is too late to change my major. I was thinking on finishing Business and go for something in Earth Science or Renewable energy after.

What do you guys think? is it too late to change major?
Is it too late to change my major?
it's never too late to change your major. period.



However, I'd recommend talking to a counselor at your school. Does changing your major mean that you will spend another year at school? Are you ok with that? If yes, then do it!
Is it too late to change my major?
Are you just starting your junior year or just finishing? If you are just starting, you are not too far into your degree to consider switching, and even if you are starting senior year, you could still switch and then just have 5 years of school done before getting a bachelor degree. 5 years of school is more the norm now anyway since many students are like yourself and switch majors part way to 3/4 way through.
  • celebrities myspace
  • handling exceptions
  •