Wednesday 26 October 2011

Is there any major changes between 07-10 models of the yamaha yz 125?

i have a a yz250f, and its great. But i feel like riding something new. i found a deal for an 07 yz125 and im considering on buying it. though before that i would like to know if there are major improvements in the newer models, if there is then what would be the best year?
Is there any major changes between 07-10 models of the yamaha yz 125?
I'll be honest, I haven't really followed that model over the last few years, but I seriously doubt that they made any huge changes since there is no racing and development team racing the 125. Because of that it would be very hard for Yamaha to make any real improvments and why would they put R%26amp;D dollars into a bike that no one races? Just doesn't make sense. So I would say grab that '07. I race a CRF250R/450R but bought a RM125 just to practice/play on and I had forgotten how much fun 125's are. The YZ125 is hands down the best 125 in my opinion also. You should have a blast on that bike.